![]() |
| July 1, 2006 |
Today we celebrate 6 years of marriage!
![]() |
| Honeymoon 2006 |
It has gone by so quickly, but feels so normal I have trouble remembering life before marriage.
![]() |
| 2007 |
Each year brings new and exciting things to our family. Some good and some not as good, but welcome each one and face them together.
![]() |
| Charleston, 2010 |
Each year I am more and more convinced that God hand-picked Caleb to be my husband, even with our differences and frustrations.
![]() |
| December 23, 2008 |
We have a lot of ups and downs, crying and laughing, and smiling and frowning, but the good always outweighs the bad.
![]() |
| 2009 |
He is such a wonderful husband, father, and leader of our household.
![]() |
| Bahamas, 2011 |
I can not imagine anyone else in his place, even on a bad day.
![]() |
| Halloween 2010 |
We have come so far over the past 6 years and I am certain the next 6 will be just as equally great and challenging at the same time.
![]() |
| 2006 |
I am excited to see where they take us, but first...
I can not wait to welcome our second baby into our family TOMORROW and become a family of four!
Happy Anniversary Caleb!!!! I love you!!!
![]() |
| July 1, 2006 |
It also happens to be my mom's birthday today! So, Happy Birthday to her!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment