39 Weeks
I am 39 weeks, which means it is time for my c-section!!! Monday morning bright and early, we will welcome our sweet baby girl into the world. We are all so excited!
We attended an outdoor wedding last night for some friends. This picture is from it. It was 100 degrees, but I survived. We are taking it easy today to recover and get ready for baby!
I can't wait to see what she looks like.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39
weeks
Size of baby: a mini watermelon.
.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
about 21-23 lbs, depends on the scale.
Clothes: maternity and Calebs t-shirts
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: still about the same,
very uncomfortable, she is still moving a lot and there just isn't enough
room.
Sleep: not so great.
What I miss: feeling normal. I
want to be able to bend and function normal. I want my body back.
Cravings: none, just thinking of how I won't get to eat for a while after my c-section. :(
Symptoms: HOT!!!!
Best Moment this week: I had my last appointment for this pregnancy and getting last minute things ready for baby.
Best Moment this week: I had my last appointment for this pregnancy and getting last minute things ready for baby.
What am I
looking forward to: Monday morning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment