Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nursery Reveal

I love Presley's nursery! It turned out way better than I expected. We had the room painted a grey color and depending on the light it looks grey or a taupe color. It is very neutral, but looks great and girly with all the white and pink.


The bedding is from Restoration Hardware. I love it! It has a very sweet and vintage feel to me. I prefer soft colors for nurseries and subtle or no themes. I have seen super cute bright and theme nurseries, but this is just what I prefer for ours.

The furniture is all the same from Brady's nursery. We just moved it over and re-did his room for a more toddler big boy room. The dresser and chair are mine from my room when I was at my parents house.

This smocked dress is the dress I wore home from the hospital. My mom had it framed years ago and she passed it down to us. It looks so neat and pretty in Presley's room!

I stole the idea of a hurricane glass for all her sweet headbands from a friend. It looks so elegant and sweet in her room. I have to put some kind of picture in the white frame.


I only added the pink changing pad cover to this. I am still debating on baskets for the cubby holes and what to hang above the changing table. I am thinking a white frame collage, canvas, or maybe mirror??? I  don't know for sure.


The little table gives a sweet little touch. The crib was Brady's. We planned to buy one crib and use it for all babies which is why we went with white in the first place. I love how feminine and sweet it looks.

Caleb's mother got us the sweet canvas at a shop in town. I LOVE IT!!! It goes perfectly with her room and have so prayed for this baby. Brady has included her in his prayers since he decided he wanted a baby brother or sister.

My mom bought her the sweet bunny lovie. My friend crocheted the koala bear to match her room. So special.

I still have to hang some curtains. My sister gave her the sparkly "p". I am thinking about adding ribbon as a bow holder, but haven't yet.

The room is so sweet, girly, and calming to me. I am thrilled with how it is coming together. It isn't quite finished, but close. Caleb told me tonight, he really like her room. That made me so happy. He just doesn't usually say things like that. :)
I still need to get a new light fixture, some throw pillows, a rug(maybe), a floor lamp(we have a shade), and something to put on the wall over the changing table. I am not as in a hurry as with Brady. I know it all doesn't have to be done right away.

Just for fun, here is a glimpse of her closet. It goes back a bit further with larger sizes. She has a lot of sweet clothes. I love seeing her in them!!!

AND here is her diaper stash. It is not quite as large as Brady's, but it pretty good for a second baby. There are more stashed in other parts of the closet.

Thanks for visiting her nursery. Like I said, I am thrilled with how it is coming together. Thanks to my BIL for getting some great pics of the nursery to better show it off.

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

You have one good brother-in-law!