Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Week...

A few updates from this week...


Brady and I got to spend a little time with sweet Carleigh at Caleb's parents VBS on Monday. Brady adores his cousin Carleigh. I think it is because she is a girl and he doesn't get to see her often. She is so sweet and smart. I went with her to class. She did so good.

Tuesday my mom came and cleaned my house. It was so nice. Caleb and I were/are very thankful. I also got the car seat all cleaned up and ready for baby. Brady and I headed to back to VBS when my mom left.


Wednesday I had a Dr appointment and Caleb was off. Brady stayed with Caleb's parents. Caleb got both cars cleaned up. I can't believe we are about to have 2 full car seats! The back seat is filling up. 
Thursday we spent some time at the pool with friends. So fun!!! We also enjoyed the last night of VBS for 2012.

I forgot to take any pictures until we were leaving. Noah and my sister had already left so Noah wasn't in the pictures. :(


Friday Brady and I spent time at home playing and resting.

We may have spent the better part of the day in pajamas. :o It made for a much needed and restful day.

Next week things slow down a bit. We have very little planned, which is probably good at this point. We are all playing the waiting game with Presley, at least we have a date scheduled. Brady keeps telling people my baby will be here any second. So sweet!

1 comment: