Thursday, January 26, 2012

Special Delivery


A special package arrived yesterday on our front porch.

I had ordered Brady's bedding for his twin bed last week when pottery barn was having a free shipping on all items day. That saved me $21!!!

We also had a couple gift cards from birthday and Christmas, so I didn't end up actually paying much at all.

Brady was so excited!!! He would not get off his bed. Ha!

He said, "I love the UPS man, he brings us fun packages."

It was so funny especially since we rarely order things online. I guess that makes it more special. I think it is exciting to get packages delivered, too!

The bedding looks great with his bed. I even like it with the green walls, so we may not paint them. I am still thinking on that.

Now, I need to get something for the window, a chest of drawers or other piece of furniture, and a few more things to hang on the walls.

His "big boy" room is slowly coming together. The key word being slow.

No comments: