1. The weather has been super gloomy and cloudy today and yesterday. Brady has asked no less than 27 times each day if the sun was still up. Ha! I am having to be pretty creative, but we have done well keeping busy and not getting bored the past 2 days. Come tomorrow I think we will have to get out for a little bit. Caleb is off tomorrow, so that should help as well.
2. I am trying to get the spare/office room cleaned out, so as soon as we find out what we are having we can start planning the nursery. It is a huge job. That has been our catch all room for the 5 years we have lived here. Slowly, I am making progress.
3. I am in the process of trying to plan Brady's joint be-lated Birthday party with his friend Grady. He is so excited about having a Birthday party with a cake.
4. I am really enjoying watching Brady play when he doesn't know I am watching. He is doing a lot of pretending and it is just so cute to listen to him. Tonight he was bathing the rubber ducky. I heard him say, "but we have to get all the shampoo out" and "what kind of toy would you like to play with today? I am sorry I don't have a spaceship."
5. Cars 2 is a really funny and a cute movie, but I am so tired of watching(hearing) it. I think we have watched it every day, except Sundays, since Christmas.
6. A friend of mine from college posted a link on facebook to this blog post the other day. This is an excellent post about the reality of being a mom and enjoying your kids, but also just getting through the day. I had an older man say this exact thing to me in Publix yesterday as he tried to give me a regular cart. I smiled and said, "Thank you, but we have to get the car cart." He smiled and said, "enjoy every moment, because he will be driving a real car before you know it." I was so happy I had just read this post. I smiled and thanked him again before continuing with my shopping. I know people mean well, but the continuous comments you receive the second you appear pregnant can be hard to take at times. Anyway, this post sums up exactly how I feel most days. I can also tell you it is the same as a working mom and a stay at home mom.
7. I have intentions of trying some new recipes soon, but can't seem to motivate myself to actually do it. I am always afraid it won't be any good. Then it will be a waste and I will be hungry. I don't do well with being hungry right now. :)
8. I love the show Parenthood!!!!
9. I love how excited Brady is about the baby. He calls him/her "my baby" and talks and asks about him/her all the time. He also tells every one he talks to about his baby! It is so so so sweet. I feel like 3 is the perfect age for adding a baby to the mix. We will see if I still think that come July.
10. My calender is slowly filling up for the rest of this month. I am really happy about that. There is always a little lull after the holidays and it leaves me a little stir crazy, so I am ready to have a few things going on again.
I am hoping to get my 14 week post up tomorrow.
7. I have intentions of trying some new recipes soon, but can't seem to motivate myself to actually do it. I am always afraid it won't be any good. Then it will be a waste and I will be hungry. I don't do well with being hungry right now. :)
8. I love the show Parenthood!!!!
9. I love how excited Brady is about the baby. He calls him/her "my baby" and talks and asks about him/her all the time. He also tells every one he talks to about his baby! It is so so so sweet. I feel like 3 is the perfect age for adding a baby to the mix. We will see if I still think that come July.
10. My calender is slowly filling up for the rest of this month. I am really happy about that. There is always a little lull after the holidays and it leaves me a little stir crazy, so I am ready to have a few things going on again.
I am hoping to get my 14 week post up tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment