This week we have attempted to get back to normal around here. Brady has gotten back to regular nap and bed time. He also seems to be in a more cooperative mood. This is good for every one.
I have lived in Tennessee my whole life and the weather has always been crazy. Sunny and warm one day and freezing and snowing the next. It is always a toss up on how you should dress any given day, any given season, except summer is usually hot and humid, but I have worn a sweat shirt or long sleeves on the 4th of July before. You learn to go with it and love it.
This week has been no exception. The first part of this week was FREEZING! Literally! Today and yesterday, however, have been so nice. It was in the 60's today! Caleb didn't have to go into work until this afternoon, so we all spent some time playing outside.
Brady loves baseball and got a tee for Christmas. Caleb and Brady found a helmet in the garage, so Brady had to play with it.
We played other things outside today as well, but I didn't get any pictures of that. His go to thing to play outside with is baseball. Sometimes I wish we could play something different, but that is what he wants. Brady always knows what he wants.
He kept asking me if I was watching the ball game and eating a hot dog. Ha Ha!
Sliding into a base after a good hit.
I personally like the changing seasons for their own unique characteristics, but I will take a nice, warm day in the middle of winter to enjoy with my boys any time.
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment