Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby talk- 15 weeks

15 Weeks

I almost skipped this week. Almost.

I haven't felt my best this week. I have had a few sinus headaches which turn to major migraine-type headaches which leads to nausea. I have heard this(the migraine- type headaches thing) can be normal during pregnancy, but again this never happened with Brady.  Add the I can't take anything that actually helps and it isn't too fun.  Anyway, I haven't felt like doing much of anything, especially taking a 15 week picture.

However, I decided I would regret it if I didn't, sucked it up, and took the picture. I was surprised, it turned out better than I expected.

 I have felt much better today. Most days I feel fine. The one thing this pregnancy and Brady's(and probably all pregnancies) have in common is you have to take it one day at a time.

So here it goes...

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: about the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  up about  4 lbs
Clothes: Regular clothes, but some shirts are getting snug and I am having to wear my longer shirts. I feel like I am carrying higher this time.
Gender: scheduled to find out Feb 14
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: waking up 1-3 times a night, but usually fall right back to sleep. Usually.
What I miss: I guess feeling normal.
Cravings: Nothing really, my appetite has been a little smaller this week.
Symptoms: Just beginning to feel uncomfortable. A lot of symptoms are showing up sooner this time around and I don't feel as well as I did with Brady at this point. This pregnancy is a lot different.
Best Moment this week: Beginning to plan and think about the nursery, parties, and showers and Brady's excitement about his baby.

What am I looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow (Friday).

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

Need me to keep Brady for your apt Friday?