16 Weeks
I don't have a picture this week. I had to get this post up before I am 17 weeks. I promise to have a picture next week.
I don't have a picture this week. I had to get this post up before I am 17 weeks. I promise to have a picture next week.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: about the size of
an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up
3 lbs per Dr. office
Clothes: Regular clothes, but
some shirts are getting snug and I am having to wear my longer shirts.
Gender: scheduled to find out Feb 14
Movement: Not yet, but could be any day now.
Sleep: This past week we have had some awful storms due to the unseasonably warm weather. The storms have woken me and I have had a hard time going back to sleep. One night the storms woke me around 2 am and lasted an hour or so, but I couldn't fall back to sleep. I think I finally fell asleep around 5:30 or 6 on the couch. I was so tired the next day, I went to bed at 7:30. Ha! I never ever go to bed that early.
What I miss: Nothing really
Cravings: No cravings really. I have items I definitely do NOT want, though.
Symptoms: Sinus headaches. The changing pressure with the storms has made my sinus' go crazy. I looked it up and apparently sinus symptoms are worse during pregnancy due to increased blood flow, meaning swelling of the blood vessels near the sinus cavity. Apparently, it is one of the same reasons for blood noses are common during pregnancy. Go figure.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat and having a great appointment.
What am I looking forward to: The big gender reveal on Valentines Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment