Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Highlights

  • The Dr. appointment on Friday went great. Everything seems normal thus far.
  • Baby "spider's" heartbeat was 150.
  • Brady's heartbeat around this time was 170.
  • Brady spent Friday , Friday night, and Saturday morning with Gigi and Papa. They had a big time!
  • We celebrated Caleb's birthday Friday with dinner and some Sweet CeCe's.
  • I attended a sweet wedding shower for a sweet girl from our church on Saturday.
  • Saturday night was pretty low-key.
  • Sunday was filled with worship and family time.
  • Today I have been on a cleaning mission. I didn't get a ton marked off my list, but what I did get done was done really really well. This desire to clean is rare, so I need to take advantage of it when it happens.
  • We are trying to get all ready for Brady's late birthday party which will be on Saturday this week. Should be fun.


No comments: