14 weeks
In some ways I am thinking, "wow! 14 weeks already, only 26 weeks to go!", but the other part of me is thinking, "I am only 14 weeks."
It is funny how that happens, how something can go fast and slow at the exact same time. I can not believe in just 1 month we will know if we are having a boy or girl, but July seems so far away right now.
I am enjoying experiencing this with Brady. He is so excited about a new baby and talks about "our baby" every day! I want to soak up all of his sweetness and anticipation. He even told us yesterday that he would share his clothes, milk, and toys with the baby. That is huge! Brady is serious about his milk.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: about the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about
2-3 lbs
Clothes: I can wear almost all
my regular clothes. This week a couple things have started to become uncomfortable, though.
Gender: scheduled to find out
Feb 14
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: Most of the time it is fine, except for waking up 1-3 times a night. My stomach has started to get hard this week, which can be uncomfortable at times. For example, this is the first week it has been physically uncomfortable if I roll onto my stomach in my sleep. One night this week I ended up in the recliner at 4 am due to being uncomfortable and a little heartburn.
What I miss: probably sleeping without waking up.
Cravings: Nothing really specific this week.
Symptoms: Most of the time I feel pretty good as long as I eat well(not too much or wait too long to eat) and drink enough water.
Best Moment this week: Brady asking me if the baby was in my belly and putting his little face to it and saying, "Hi, Baby!"
What am I looking forward to: My next appointment so Caleb can hear the heartbeat as well scheduled for next week. I am also getting really excited to plan another nursery. I can't stop looking for ideas. It doesn't really do much good until I know the gender. Ha Ha! I don't know how people can stand not finding out.
What am I looking forward to: My next appointment so Caleb can hear the heartbeat as well scheduled for next week. I am also getting really excited to plan another nursery. I can't stop looking for ideas. It doesn't really do much good until I know the gender. Ha Ha! I don't know how people can stand not finding out.
2 comments:
Love these post! Brady is at the perfect age for this!
So sweet. I see a little bump poking out there. Look forward to your "baby talk" posts.
Post a Comment