1st... Here is what Pablo has been up to...
2nd... Check out this real life, true story Wii bowling game Brady dominated...
That is right, my 3 year old slaughtered me. All but one frame is a spare or strike. I texted this to Caleb. Let me just say, he was one proud dad!!!
3rd... Today at Kroger, Brady said, "wait mom, we have to put some money in the red bucket." I think my lessons in giving are sinking in!
O.k. Now what this post is really about...
When I was a little bitty girl, my mom and I made salt dough ornaments. I don't remember it, but we still have those sweet reindeer ornaments floating around somewhere. They are more like antiques now, so I don't put them on the tree.
![]() |
| Brady was not happy about Pablo stealing his swippers. He didn't touch him., though. |
2nd... Check out this real life, true story Wii bowling game Brady dominated...
That is right, my 3 year old slaughtered me. All but one frame is a spare or strike. I texted this to Caleb. Let me just say, he was one proud dad!!!
3rd... Today at Kroger, Brady said, "wait mom, we have to put some money in the red bucket." I think my lessons in giving are sinking in!
O.k. Now what this post is really about...
When I was a little bitty girl, my mom and I made salt dough ornaments. I don't remember it, but we still have those sweet reindeer ornaments floating around somewhere. They are more like antiques now, so I don't put them on the tree.
When I got a little older, I made some on my own. Then I used the recipe for a demonstration project in college and made one for everyone in my class. Caleb got one as well.: ) It is on our tree as we speak.
![]() |
| painted, but before adding the ribbon. Brady painted some. |
We made ornaments for various people, friends, Sunday school teachers, and family. It made for a fun, sweet day. He loved it! I loved it!
I meant to make a hand print one, but we got carried away with the cookie cutters and I forgot. Oh well.
![]() |
| One of the finished results. It is really cute it person. |
Here is the recipe. It is really easy.
Salt Dough Ornaments
2 c plain flour
1 c salt
water as needed, I used a little less than a cup.
Mix ingredients, adding water slowly as needed. Roll out dough. Cut into desired shapes. Make hole for hanging before baking.
Bake 200 5-8 hours. Do not brown.
Decorate with paint and ribbon.






No comments:
Post a Comment