Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby talk- 12 weeks

12 weeks
I will try and post these earlier in the week, but due to the holidays I am posting this a little later.
Due to holiday food, my normal less than flat stomach, and getting close to the 2nd trimester, I am beginning a baby bump. It doesn't feel or look much like a baby bump to me, just belly fat. It is that awkward phase where you feel like people are just thinking you have gained weight. Ha!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: about the size of a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 1-2 lbs(maybe more since Chrismtas:o)
 Clothes: I can wear almost all my regular clothes.
Gender: scheduled to find out Feb 14
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: I have been sleeping better this week. Before last week, I was sleeping terrible. I would fall asleep fine, but wake up in the night to go to the bathroom and not be able to go back to sleep. I still wake up, but am able to fall right back asleep.
What I miss: Caffiene. I am really missing my daily caffiene fix. I didn't miss it at all with Brady. I still allow myself a little, but not every day and not much at that, like 1/2 a coke or a small coffee.
Cravings: I didn't have any cravings with Brady really. This time I could eat fried rice all day every day. I also really wanted a good, big cheeseburger yesterday. Not a fast food one, a thick grilled one.
Symptoms: The nausea has seemed to have gone. Thank goodness!    I am still tired a lot. It usually hits me around 2-4 pm almost every day.  Other than that I am feeling much better this week.
Best Moment this week: Just enjoying Christmas and thinking about next year we will be a family of four at Christmas. Also, not having any nausea!

What am I looking forward to: My next appointment so Caleb can hear the heartbeat as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting! And you don't even look bigger than normal. I had a bump before I was 12 weeks! You grow alot faster with the 2nd one. When is your due date??? It seems like I found out around Valentines Day when I was pregnant with Tuff. He was due July 15th but came into the world on July 14th!

Lawrence Family said...

You must be having a little Asian baby bc she/he is making you want fried rice all the time !

Unknown said...

I am due around July 7. Thanks.