After the extended family all left, Brady and Noah had naps, and Caleb arrived after working half a day, we started round 2 of Christmas at my parents.
This was just with my parents, brothers, sister, and our immediate families. My grandparents come by usually to watch the fun. (This might be my favorite part of Christmas.) I love my family. I love that everyone opens each gift one at a time while everyone watches. I love that we joke and laugh with each other. I love the memories that have been made through this tradition. I love that when we got home, Caleb said he really had a lot of fun. I just love it all.
We pass out all our gifts and put them in piles. Then we go around and open each gift one at a time. I love to see every one's reactions to their gifts. So fun!
Caleb, Brady, and I got some great stuff, including a new laptop, Keurig, and Leapster Explorer. My parents always do to much. I am so grateful for them.
After gifts, we ate, of course. It was yummy, again!
Everyone played with their new toys and just visited until it was time to head home.
Everyone played with their new toys and just visited until it was time to head home.
No comments:
Post a Comment