Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Little Secret

I am interrupting all things Christmas to make an announcement.

We are expecting baby #2 in early July.

We kept it a secret from everyone until Thanksgiving, when we told our families. I was about 8 weeks at that point.

Today I had my first "official" doctors appointment. I heard a very fast, strong heartbeat as soon as she started trying to find it. I am a little over 11 weeks along at this point.

Brady asks me every other day or so if there is a baby in my belly. He seems to be super excited! He says he will call the baby Spider. He is pretty adamant about the name Spider. Ha Ha! I have a cousin named Kellye, but everyone calls her Pepper, so this might be a similar situation. 

I will try to start weekly updates next week(12 weeks). I didn't do this with Brady and wish I had. I tried to take weekly pics with Brady, but hated all of them and deleted most of them. My sister(and myself) may be the only one interested in these posts, but oh well.


Just for fun, here is me right at 10 weeks. This gives me a good starting point picture. I look normal.

We are all thrilled to have a new baby joining our family! 

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so exciting... Congrats. Life is so much more fun with 2!

Lauren said...

YAY! and fast heartbeat??! How exciting :)

Lawrence Family said...

Grow baby grow!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested! I love keeping up with pregnancy posts. They're so fun! I am SO exctied for you. Even though I kind of got the hint from Amy a month or so ago that ya'll were either trying or early on into a 2nd pregnancy! :) :) :) She didn't tell. Just said you would be next! ;) Congrats!

Cassandra said...

Ha! I will be interested in these posts too! :) sooo excited about "Spider"!! Love it!

And you look super cute in this photo! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Everyone!!!