December 23, 2011
We started the day off with letting Brady open one gift as soon as he woke up. Brady was so sweet when he woke up. He yelled, "Its my birthday, today!" He was so very excited!
He got this little playdough set. He loved it!
I made him banana pancakes, his favorite breakfast. I don't like pancakes, but Brady told me they were
de-wicious(delicious)!
After that Brady and I just had a normal day at home playing, cleaning, and nap time.
I made cupcakes for Brady's birthday dinner while Brady was napping.
Around 6:30 we met my parents,my brother, Caleb's parents, Caleb's brother and his wife, my grandparents, and our friend, Taylor at Brady's restaurant of choice, Chuy's. Noah was sick so Amy, Bryan, and Noah had to miss. Brady was really concerned about Noah.
We enjoyed yummy food, great company, fun gifts, and cupcakes. The waitress took one cupcake and lit the candle and they all came and sang to Brady. I wish I had a picture of his face.
Brady was so, so good. I think he really had a great time. He told everyone thank you and went around and gave everyone hugs. He was really, really good. I was proud. (He hasn't been that good since. We have to get back to some sense of normalcy, I think.)
This was a super easy way to celebrate his birthday on his birthday. No mess, no cooking, no clean-up, we could just all enjoy it. It was nice especially since the days following were so crazy.
We will be having a belated birthday party with Brady's friends some time in January. It is just too much in December. More on that when it happens.
I made him banana pancakes, his favorite breakfast. I don't like pancakes, but Brady told me they were
de-wicious(delicious)!
After that Brady and I just had a normal day at home playing, cleaning, and nap time.
I made cupcakes for Brady's birthday dinner while Brady was napping.
Around 6:30 we met my parents,my brother, Caleb's parents, Caleb's brother and his wife, my grandparents, and our friend, Taylor at Brady's restaurant of choice, Chuy's. Noah was sick so Amy, Bryan, and Noah had to miss. Brady was really concerned about Noah.
| He was a little excited. |
We enjoyed yummy food, great company, fun gifts, and cupcakes. The waitress took one cupcake and lit the candle and they all came and sang to Brady. I wish I had a picture of his face.
Brady was so, so good. I think he really had a great time. He told everyone thank you and went around and gave everyone hugs. He was really, really good. I was proud. (He hasn't been that good since. We have to get back to some sense of normalcy, I think.)
This was a super easy way to celebrate his birthday on his birthday. No mess, no cooking, no clean-up, we could just all enjoy it. It was nice especially since the days following were so crazy.



2 comments:
is that a plasma car????
It is! Gigi and Papa got it for him.
Post a Comment