- Seasonal allergies are attacking our house. My head feels like it weighs 900 lbs. Brady woke up this morning saying his head and throat hurt. Marley, our outside dog, has yucky goo in her eyes. Even Ethan, our friend who is staying with us this week during the day, has a runny nose.
![]() |
- I have been trying to find things to do inside today to help keep the allergies at bay. And every one is acting drugged and tired.

- We made these cute hand print giraffes. They are gold because I didn't have yellow paint on hand. It kept them entertained for a few minutes.
- I have been a SAHM for a month now and I am mostly loving it! I am still getting used to it, but I feel like I am much more on top of things and more available to every one. (It has been a huge adjustment for me, more than I expected. I am not sure what I expected though.) I am relaxed and happy! That is good.

- Caleb just finished reading the first Hunger Games book. I read the series a while ago, loved them, and have suggested them to every one, including Caleb. Of course, he wouldn't listen to me. After hearing some others talk about it, he decided to read it. It is fun to experience it through him. We were both thoroughly disappointed in the sneak peak for the movie. I am clinging to the fact that they are still filming and that is the excuse for a pitiful sneak peak. I am actually really scared about how the movies will be. In my opinion, they could be really awesome or really weird and overdone. We shall see.
Images from Google and/or clip art.




No comments:
Post a Comment