Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF

I am happy to say that Fridays are just as exciting as a SAHM as they are as a working mom.

Having 2 very rowdy toddlers hanging out this week has worn me out. Brady and I are both tired today and happy for the weekend. (In fact, I just looked in the living room and Brady is asleep on the couch. It is 6 pm. Ha! Told ya!)We had a great week, though! It was fun having someone else around. Although the boys are wild and energetic, they are a lot of fun. Nearly every day after Ethan has gone, Brady has come to me and said, "My fwiend Ephan is gone, I miss him!"

So sweet! I love that we have so many friends with little ones close to Brady's age.


Last night, we had Caleb's parents over for dinner. Both Caleb's mom and dad have August birthdays, they are actually within about 10 days of each other. I made lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and a cake. I chose Tennessee orange for the writing on the cake, it seemed fitting since the first game is this weekend. Brady was excited to have his Gigi and Papa over.  I love having people over and so does Brady! I hope to do it more often now that I am home more.


My brother and SIL are in town this weekend and Caleb is off the ENTIRE long weekend, so we are pretty excited to spend time with family. It is rare that it works out that way. Happy Friday and stay safe during the long weekend.

No comments: