Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Nearly every one I know is pregnant, okay I may be exaggerating a little, but not much. With that they are pretty much all having girls this time around. When I was pregnant with Brady, every one was having boys until, well, now!


It has been so fun shopping and planning for baby girls. I love my sweet boy, but it has been fun to walk to the other side of the store and look, too. There is SO much for little girls and it is so sweet and frilly.


We had a shower at my sister's house for our friend Jessica, last night. Amy did pretty much every thing, it was also at her house. I did contributed a little by making the bow holder and cake pops.

The lighting/flash made them super bright. They weren't nearly this bright.




Jessica is expecting her second baby, but first girl. Clay, her son, is just a few months older than Brady. I have known Jessica forever, literally. We grew up in the same church, we went to college together, and were bridesmaids in each others wedding. It is fun to have our kiddos grow up together as well.

opening gifts.



 

Jessica got so much cute stuff. Every thing was so cute and fun! I can't wait to meet all these baby girls!

No comments: