The shower was for our friend who is expecting her third child, but first girl. It was just a fun, small get together. We really had a good time and had a yummy breakfast together. She got some sweet baby girl things. I was really glad I got to go.
I left there and picked up a couple fall things for Brady I had seen earlier in the week.
I took a slight detour through Starbucks and then headed to my mom's to get Brady. I thought I should take advantage of being by myself a little bit.
They had met some friends and had breakfast at the Readyville Mill, went to a craft fair, ate Hawaiian Ice, played, and were getting ready to ride the horses. It was about 12-12:30 when I got there. They had a BUSY morning.
Brady has a sleepy stare above!
We hung out there until it was time for Caleb to be off work at 4. We met him at home and headed to our niece's first birthday party. First Birthday's are the best! We didn't get home from the party until 9 or 10. I can't remember, but it felt much later whatever time it was.
We were all so exhausted! Brady cried when it was time to leave the party. I don't think he wanted the day to end.








No comments:
Post a Comment