After forgetting a couple things and not knowing the date a few days, I decided I needed something to help motivate me to stay on top of my mommy game. I found these Erin Condren life planners and decided to order one. I had a code for a huge discount or I would have never ordered it! It is kind of pricey, otherwise.
My life planner arrived yesterday!
I am so excited! I love it! It is so cute and fun.
It has tons of space for keeping up with everything, appts, lists, birthdays, and so much more. They even sent me some personalized gift tag stickers. There are also some that match the planner. These are perfect for gifts and/or taking food to people.
I sat down yesterday during nap time and wrote everything out. Today I feel much more on top of things. I have always been a list maker and planner and a actual planner has always been essential to my life. I actually had one from work, but it is large(fits in a brief case, not a purse), doesn't have room for notes, and doesn't really fit my needs now.
I also stumbled across an Erin Condren giveaway yesterday, so I thought since I was doing this post anyway, I would add that in. Go here to enter.
I am now a huge fan, I want to order some gift tag stickers with Brady's name for birthday parties and such. Add it to the list. Ha!



1 comment:
OH MY! This is right down my alley! I LOVE making lists! I am trying to get in the habbit of keeping it all on phone vs. on a planner! Too cute!
Post a Comment