We had a great Labor Day Weekend.
Saturday: Brady and I met my Mom, my sister, Noah, and my SIL at the Discovery Center here in town. My SIL, Lauren's sister and 2 boys also met us there. We always have a great time there and Saturday was no different.
We all enjoyed lunch at Chuy's, one of mine and Brady's faves!
Then my mom, Brady, Lauren, and myself drove over to the outlet mall to do a little shopping. It was SO HOT we had trouble focusing!!! We found a few good deals. I got a super cute outfit for our niece. She is turning 1 this month.
After a shopping, we stopped by our house and picked up Caleb. We spent the night at my parents house. Brady played and played. He especially loved being a super hero and playing with his "cake" or cape to the rest of us. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of this.
Sunday: We had breakfast and then we went to church. The rest of the day was spent at my parents like normal. We mostly ate, played, and just hung out.
Monday: The three of us spent the day at home. Caleb finished up some projects from the weekend he had been working on. Then we went to a Labor Day cookout. We had fun! Brady did not want to come home. I think he would have spent the night. I thought he looked so cute and big in his fall clothes and rain boots. This was the only picture I took of him, because it was so nasty outside. I snapped it real quick in the car on the way.
Today has been another rainy, lazy day around here. It is probably good, because Brady missed several naps and got in bed a lot later than normal the entire weekend. We have taken it pretty easy today. I love that we can do this!








1 comment:
I had so much fun! I'll share my pictures soon!
Post a Comment