Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Fun

Brady had a BIG weekend, mine on the other hand, was not near as big.

Some family friends of ours asked if they could take Brady to the movie and out to lunch on Saturday. They wanted to see Lion King, but ended up seeing The Smurfs due to a time mix-up. Brady sat at the back door waiting on them to get here. So Sweet. He also had wear the shirt they got him from Alaska. I am so thankful for so many people that are so good to our boy. It means the world to us.

I was able to have an afternoon at home all by myself. It was great. I was able to clean, read, go to the bathroom, and watch what I wanted on t.v. without being interrupted for a few hours. I would have never thought that would be my idea of a perfect afternoon. How things change.

Saturday night, we attended the kid devo at my sister's  house. Brady loved it and did not want to leave. This seems to be a trend for us right now. He always volunteers to lead a prayer and a song. It is so sweet. He also adds dance moves and may have had a little dance party during the devo by himself. Not sure where he gets that from.

There are 2 little boys the same age as Brady at our church. They are best buds. I am very thankful for sweet, christian boys from sweet, christian families for Brady to be friends with.

Sunday was the usual, church and my mom's house. We get pretty lazy on Sundays.

Today we are back to our normal routine. I am trying some new recipes out this week, so I have been busy preparing them for the week. I may post them if they are any good.

No comments: