Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weekend Fun!


We had a pretty busy weekend, but it was mostly by choice. Friday night we just ordered pizza and stayed in. We order pizza from Papa Johns, because it is close to our house, they will deliver, and we like it. I started ordering online a couple years ago, because it is easier to me.  Also, you earn points with each order online and when you get 25, you get a free pizza.  Well, we had enough points for a pizza Friday so that is what we did. We order quite a bit of pizza, so we get free pizza's pretty regularly. It is my definitely my weakness.

Any who, Saturday Caleb had to work. Brady and I tagged along with my mom to a friend's pool. It was really nice out. Brady was so so so good! He loves to swim and does really well with the life jacket. It is always scary when it is time to leave, that is usually when he loses control and the fit happens. However, he did really well.

We came home, took showers, and headed back out to a birthday party. Luckily it was just a few miles down the road. They rented a bounce house. The kids loved it!  I think I heard one say, "best party eva!!!" Caleb and I may have enjoyed it a little as well after several of the kids went home.

 

Sunday, we just hung out at my Mom's house all day between worship services. Brady took a long nap. He was so worn out from Saturday.


This week we have an extra little. Our friend, Ethan is staying with us this week. He is three.  So far it hasn't been too crazy! Hopefully it will stay that way.

No comments: