Monday, August 22, 2011

My Crazy, Funny Boy

Brady has been a little mischievous and entertaining recently.

The other day he was supposed to be washing his hands. When I went to see what he was doing, this is where I found him, just hanging out on the vanity.

 I grabbed my camera(it was really close by) to snap a picture and he took a picture of me with his "camera" also. That is what he is doing below.

He also poured out a large bottle of bubbles in his room, but I didn't get a picture of that mess. I didn't stay very calm during that incident.  


He was playing with a sock puppet the other day and I snapped this picture. I think it is so cute. It was just a sweet moment and the picture shows exactly how I remember it. He named it cat and I believe he was pretend talking for cat at this very moment. Cat went every where with us this particular day and ate all of Brady's food.


Brady spent Saturday night hanging out with his Papa(Caleb's dad). I let him choose his outfit for the night. Brady decided on overalls, his blue and green stripped shirt, sandals, and bunny ears. He also insisted he take daddy and baby monkey.  Caleb's parents got a huge laugh out of Brady with his bunny ears walking in. It was pretty funny.

When we went to pick him up he was playing his little heart out with Papa. He was playing with an old, cordless phone. Think Zack Morris. Caleb asked Brady what he was doing with that phone. Brady immediately said, "just texting!"

We all lost it. 

He has a huge imagination and keeps things interesting around our house. I know there is more, but that is all I can remember right now from this weekend.

No comments: