Over the past couple days, he has started calling me fuzzy fuzzy. I have no idea why, but he will walk up to me with a tractor and say, "I got your tractor, fuzzy fuzzy!" or "follow me, fuzzy fuzzy!" It is so funny. I asked him why he was calling me that and he said, "just because!"
Yesterday was my birthday, so Brady looked for my cake all day. He kept saying, "I need to blow out the candles and make a wish." He didn't understand why I didn't make myself a cake. It was my birthday after all. He was so so so excited when Caleb brought this home.
So here it goes...
1. What is your name? Brady James Barrett
2. How old are you? 2
3. Where do you live? In my house
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. What is your favorite animal? Zebras
6. What makes you happy? Zebras and Giraffes
7. What makes you sad? Lions
8. What is your favorite toy? Trains
9. What is your favorite food? Pizza
10. What is your favorite song? Uh oh, Uh oh (Stuck Like Glue, Sugarland)
I told him today he looked so cute. He looked right at me and said, "yep and handsome too."
Oh my! What a mess! We may need to work on being humble.
2 comments:
haha haha haha fuzzy fuzzy!
Wonder why he's scared of lions? Haha.
Post a Comment