Thursday, August 18, 2011

A little update

We haven't really done anything exciting this week. I am still trying to figure out this whole stay at home mom thing. I feel like I have so much time on my hands. There is always something I should  be doing like cleaning or cooking, stuff like that, but I don't want to do that ALL day. It is just going to take me a while to figure out some kind of schedule and balance. I am working on it.

I think that will all start to get better in September. I am planning on joining a Ladies Bible Study one day a week and the Story Time toddler program starts at our local Library at the end of September. I think it will help me to have some scheduled, weekly activities.

Like I said, we have had a pretty low-key week. Here are some pictures I snapped this week. I sure do love having so much time with my sweet boy.

"I rocking out!" -Brady


He loves water and fountains.

 
Being a little model! I think he is pretty cute. He corrects me and says, "I handsome".

Hands on his hips was all him. No coaching needed!


Like I said, not a lot going on this week. Maybe next week will be more exciting!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Adorable! I'm sure you'll get a routine soon and I know Brady just loves having you around.