| Taking a water break in the dugout. Look how red Brady's face is. |
Caleb's was off today, so we talked him into going to the park with us this morning. Brady and I try to go to the park several times a week. I get to walk, then Brady gets to play on the play ground. It does us both A LOT of good to get out of the house, soak up some Vitamin D, and get out some energy.
| Learning to throw and catch |
The walking track is around the baseball fields and nearly ever day there is a young child with a parent practicing while we are there. Nearly every day Brady tells me he has to play baseball on a team on that field and that he and his daddy need to practice.
| Running. |
Before I was a mom, I never believed parents when they said their 2 and 3 year old children told them they wanted to play a sport or join a specific class. I do now! This is exactly what Brady does. (We don't know when we are going to let Brady actually start playing on a team. We are still discussing it and want to see if the interest sticks around. We definitely don't want to push it.)
| Running to home plate. He usually ran into the dugout, instead. |
We asked Brady when we got there if he wanted to play on the playground, ride his tricycle, ride in the stroller, or play baseball. Obviously, he said baseball. Then he drug Caleb onto one of the fields. While I walked, Brady and Caleb practiced baseball. It was so cute. I love to see my boys playing together!
| I think Caleb is explaining the order of the bases here. |
Caleb was trying to teach Brady how to catch and the order of the bases. He did pretty good. He kept yelling, "home run" and would take off running the bases. He ran the bases probably 20 times.
| High Five! |
No comments:
Post a Comment