Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Talk- 17 weeks

17 Weeks

I am really closer 18 weeks. I roll over to the next week on Saturdays. Oh well, at least I am getting them posted during the actual week.  
 
 
 

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 17 weeks


Size of baby: about the size/weight of a turnip


Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 3 lbs per Dr. office, I haven't stepped on my scale since. :o



Clothes: Regular clothes. I am having to wear longer shirts and my pants are starting to get more and more uncomfortable, so it won't be long. I did pull out a couple maternity shirts the other day.


Gender: scheduled to find out Feb 14


Movement: A little this week when laying down. Nothing regular or consistent, just a little here and there. 


Sleep:  I am sleeping pretty good. I wake up several times, but usually go right back to sleep.


What I miss: energy. I keep expecting my energy to come back, but it hasn't. I am not exhausted, but just don't have as much energy as I expected to by this point.


Cravings: nothing really 

Symptoms: sinus headaches, some heartburn and reflux after eating, and a little fatigue. I have a few other symptoms if I don't drink enough water, so I am trying to keep that under control.


Best Moment this week: Brady's birthday party and spending a lot of sweet time with Brady. He has been really sweet the past few weeks. I have this overwhelming desire to just sit and snuggle with him as much as possible.

Also, feeling baby move for sure.


What am I looking forward to: The ultrasound on Valentines Day. It will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

Brady told me baby is a girl again last night! You looked cute last night!