21 Weeks
I am wearing all regular clothes in this picture. I am pretty excited about that. It makes me feel a little better, when I haven't felt too well the past several days. My face is a little swollen from all the sinus problems. Brady insisted he be in the picture. He loves to touch the baby. I am not sure what is up with his face. Ha!
Pregnancy Highlights:
I am wearing all regular clothes in this picture. I am pretty excited about that. It makes me feel a little better, when I haven't felt too well the past several days. My face is a little swollen from all the sinus problems. Brady insisted he be in the picture. He loves to touch the baby. I am not sure what is up with his face. Ha!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: length of a
carrot
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 6
lbs on my scale.
Clothes: It is about 1/2 regular and 1/2 maternity.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn Barrett
Movement: I feel her throughout the day, but especially at night. When she moves, she moves big and kicks hard!
Sleep: as good as to be expected. I have had severe sinus and allergy problems which have interrupted my sleep more than anything this week.
What I miss: being able to take sinus/allergy medicine that actually helps.
Cravings: Nothing really
specific. My appetite is down from all the drainage and sinus issues. I have been drinking a lot of liquids.
Symptoms: same as always, nothing new
Best Moment this week:
I got a lot of look at your cute belly comments this week. At this point it is a good thing, at least people know I am not just getting fat. Ha Ha! In a few weeks, I will probably hate these comments. Ha!
What am I looking forward to:
enjoying time with Brady and planning for our new baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment