Mondays are pretty lazy around here. We spend a lot of time resting, cleaning, and playing at home. The weekends are rough on Brady. He rarely gets a nap on Saturdays. Between church, playing with other kids, going to my parents, and playing with Noah, he is usually wired on Sundays and doesn't always take a decent nap. Weekends are so fun and we love them, but we need a little while to catch up. Yesterday, he had a great nap at my parents!! Still, Mondays are kind of our days to refresh and get things done at home.
Keeping with the easy Monday theme. I have been loving watching these "stuff" ____ say videos. The original is "stuff" girls say. It is funny and oh so true. I stumbled across this one today made by baby center.
Despite the title, it is clean. You will notice I changed the title on the blog to be a little more appropriate. :)
I am fairly certain I have said most of these things. My favorite part is when she pulls the entire bunch of bananas out of her diaper bag. So true. I once pulled some big boy underwear (clean, of course) out of my lunch box at work! Ha! Not kidding! I accidentally put them in there instead of my purse. Yes, I keep a spare pair of little boy underwear in my purse!
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment