baby girl!!!!
We had our gender reveal party last night. We had my parents, Caleb's parents, both sets of my grandparents, my sister, her husband, and Noah, and our Taylor. Then, my brother and SIL skyped in for the fun as well.
Caleb's brothers were unable to make it due to work, but we filled them in quickly after we discovered the gender along with my brother and other friends and family.
Everyone got to our house about 6. We had pizza. I decorated the house with pink and blue. Everyone guessed the gender. Caleb had to work until 7, so he brought the cake when he got off. As soon as he walked in the door we attacked him and ripped into the box with the cake. We knew the outer decorative icing would be in the color of gender.
I am certain I screamed it is pink at the top of my lungs. I have had a feeling that this baby was a girl from early on. The differences in the pregnancy, the lower heartbeat compared to Brady's, and just my gut feeling left me feeling girl. I just knew I was going to be wrong, though. I would catch myself calling her a she and really struggled with coming up with boy names for this baby. It sounds crazy, but I just felt like this was a girl baby.
All day I doubted myself yesterday, but when it came time to vote I threw my chip in the girl cup and never looked back. I love, love, love being a boy mom! Now I get to experience being a boy AND a girl mom. I am thrilled.
It was WILD at our house last night. After everyone else, I had a hard time winding down. It was just exciting. The whole thing. I am so glad we did this! I would highly recommend a fun gender reveal with your loved ones. So fun!!! I loved that Caleb and I didn't know either. It was just exciting!
Everyone is so excited. We are fairly sure we have a name picked out for her, like 99.9% sure. I will probably do a separate post on that at a later time.
Here is the video if you want to watch it. It is the same video from Facebook, so if you watched it there, you may not want to watch again! :)
5 comments:
YAY!!!! SO exciting!!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Thanks!!!
Loved the video, congrats. You will have so much fun dressing her up...
Post a Comment