Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekend Updates (a catch-up post)

Friday

My sister and Noah came and joined us at the Discovery Center. My sister also brought me a Starbucks coffee. So nice!

The boys had a great time, as always.





They had a dentist come and talk to the kids and then gave out free stuff. We love free stuff! The lip therapy is awesome!


We came to my house and had a quick lunch. The boys took a nap while Amy ran to the grocery store.

Brady was so upset they were gone when he woke up. :(


Saturday

Caleb had to work. I had a gift card left over from Christmas to Target and I have been dying to buy something girlie for baby girl. Brady and I loaded up to head to Super Target.

I love Super Target. We found a couple sweet little outfits.

I am so excited about her growing wardrobe.

We came home and Brady napped. After Caleb got home we headed to the monthly kid devo with our church.

Brady loves the kid devotionals!

The kids are so sweet. They say the prayers and lead songs. Brady always volunteers. It is so sweet.

Mommy and Daddy enjoy getting to spend time with the parents as well, while the kids play.


Sunday

We went to church, came home and had a quick lunch, then Caleb was off to work for a few hours. Brady and I took a nap.
 (Saturday night, I woke up at 4 a.m. very uncomfortable, so I moved to the recliner and never really fell back to sleep. Needless to say, I was tired on Sunday. I don't usually take naps, because they usually make me feel worse, but this one was needed.)

My mom was in KY this weekend visiting my bro and SIL. She brought back a couple of goodies for baby girl. She got both things for great prices. I promise I won't show every little thing. I am just excited right now.


Sunday night, we all three headed to church. After church we watched Courageous with any one who wanted to stay. They had childcare available. Brady had the best time.
After the movie was over, he did not want to leave. They painted, watched veggie tales, built a cardboard house, played with shaving cream, colored, ran, and so much more. He talked the whole way home about what a good time it was. :)


 



No comments: