19 Weeks!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
This is a big week because we had our ultrasound today. At this moment, I don't know what the gender of our baby is. I do know that baby is absolutely perfect! Things are devolping well. Thank you for any prayers for our baby.
Because baby was being a little stubborn and difficult, we do have to have a second ultrasound next month just get some better looks at the heart and lower spine. Baby did not like its space invaded. No concerns, they just couldn't get a clear look and would like one. : ) She assured me that she got a good, clear look at the gender!
Because baby was being a little stubborn and difficult, we do have to have a second ultrasound next month just get some better looks at the heart and lower spine. Baby did not like its space invaded. No concerns, they just couldn't get a clear look and would like one. : ) She assured me that she got a good, clear look at the gender!
We, along with our families, will find out the gender of our sweet baby tonight together. I am so excited. I am trying to stay busy, busy. The anticipation is killing me. The ultrasound lady had us close our eyes and I wanted to "accidentally" open them, but I didn't!
Pregnancy
Highlights:
How Far Along: 19
weeks
Size of baby: about the size of a large heirloom tomato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 5 lbs on my scale, about 6 on Dr. scale
Clothes: Mostly regular clothes. I am wearing maternity shirts or really long shirts only.
Gender: I will do a special gender post tomorrow! I am excited!
Movement:
More and more each day.
Sleep: Sleeping o'kay. It depends on the day. Still having crazy dreams
What I miss: Not sure.
Cravings: Nothing really specific
Symptoms: Just beginning to get uncomfortable at times.
Best Moment this week: Ultrasound and gender reveal party. More to come....
What am I looking forward
to: planning for a specific gender
I feel like I have so much to do to get ready for baby.
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear if spider is a boy or girl spider! :)
Post a Comment