Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

Happy New Year!

I am not one much for new year's resolutions and such, but I always want each year to be better than the last.

Of course, I want the usual things like to get healthier, save more money, pray more, worry less, etc etc. I really do want those "cliche" things for our daily lives and each year ahead.

But, I also have some big plans for 2011. I feel like some of the events of 2010 have been preparing us for a better 2011. We have been blessed so much this year in so many unexpected ways. Our lives are different today, than they were a year ago. Our goals and plans as a family have changed. Our relationship as a family has grown and developed. Our relationship as a family with God has grown and developed.

My prayer is for 2011 to be a year we see some of our plans and goals through. And through the year, our family will grow and improve in all aspects.  
The one thing I know for sure, whatever comes our way in 2011 good, bad, or ugly, we will serve and praise God through it all.

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and has even better 2011!!!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I wish I could have came to your New Years Eve party! I know yall had a blast! Happy New Year!