Thursday, January 6, 2011

A few Brady stories

This week has been extremely busy at work and has been really rough. I am so exhausted!!! I have really missed Brady this week. He is just sooo fun right now! He keeps me laughing all the time.

Here are a few of his fun stories...


I got Caleb this workout thing(he asked for it) for Christmas and Brady had to have a turn.

The other night he was playing with his train table and lined up all the trees. He pointed to the biggest tree and said, daddy tree, pointed to the other big tree, mommy tree, pointed to the little tree and said, Brady tree, and then pointed to the other smaller tree and said, Marley tree. We were like, yep, that's our family.

Last night I was talking to Caleb and Brady was trying to tell me something. I must have ignored him because he took my face and said,"Hush Mommy!" Then continued with his story. Oh my!

EVERY night after dinner, Brady gets down from the table moves the trash can away from the wall and asks if we want a snack or tea tea water(Sweet Tea). Then he gets down behind the trash can and makes some noises and hands us the snack or tea tea water he "made".

The other day we were playing with play dough. I made a square out of my play dough. Brady grabbed it, put his head on it, and pretended to snore. I asked him it was a pillow and he said, uh huh. Then asked him if he needed me to make a blanket, he said, "yes for my toes". I made a blanket. Then made a play dough man for the pillow and blanket. Brady said, Shhh hes sleeping! Then of course he picked him up and his arm fell off and Brady continued to demolish everything I had made.

Monday night, we were telling Brady he had to go back to daycare tomorrow. He replied, "Kellee's?"(that is his babysitters name). We said yes are you going to be a good boy. He said, "I bite, po po there".(Sophie, a girl at daycare who we have a history of biting.) I COULD NOT BELIEVE HE SAID THAT!!!! We of course discussed how we don't bite our friends and how we go to time out or get spankings if we bite. He finally agreed we don't bite po po, but it took a while!

 He keeps us on our toes! There are tons more stories, but I would be here all night!  He is so funny and talks all the time. I never know what he is going to say next! A little Scary!

3 comments:

Lawrence Family said...

He is so funny!!! I missed him this week too!

Reb said...

Hahahaha....Brady is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

He sounds really funny! Can't wait until Tuff starts talking that well.