Monday, January 10, 2011

We Love Snow!

We woke up to a snowy tundra this morning!!!


About 5 inches, which is a lot for us!!!

My work decided to close due to the inclement weather, which was great because I wasn't going anyway! Ha! Caleb's meetings were also cancelled so he stayed home with us, too! Yay!

We got out and played in the snow a little while this morning. Brady LOVED it! He kept saying, I playing in the snow! This is the first year he has understood about the snow and that you can play in it. So fun!!!

He cried and threw a major fit when we came in.  Fit and tears ended immediately after I fixed us all some hot chocolate and Caleb and Brady cuddled up on the couch to watch Toy Story!
Brady is obsessed with WoodyBuzz right now! 


It isn't suppose to warm up and we are expecting another inch or so tonight.  Meaning an encore snow day may be in order for tomorrow. We shall see.

 I am NOT a fan of driving in the snow! Actually, I hate it! So, when it comes to snow/ice, I stay home as much as possible.

I love days like this with my boys!!!



Happy Snow Day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a snow day too but Tuff cries every time I try to take him out in it :( Maybe next year he'll enjoy it more.