Every once and a while, we have waffles for supper.
It is one of our favorite nights!
![]() |
| notice those little fingers stealing blueberries off my plate. |
Last night was one of those nights. There is just something fun and special about it.
Maybe its because for one night chocolate is not only acceptable, but encouraged as part of dinner!
![]() |
| Brady had already had a bath, so we opted to eat syrup smothered waffles before putting on pj's |
Whatever the reason, it is a fun special treat!
We have several different toppings, usually stuff I happen to have on hand.
This time it was chocolate chips, blueberries, and bananas!
I cooked up some sausage and each waffle was made to order.
It is really easy, quick, and fun!
It gets us all out of the rut and monotony that week night dinner can become!
It also gets everyone involved in the preparation of dinner, not just the eating it part!
I wish we all got this excited about dinner every night!
I would be mom/wife of the year! Ha Ha!!!




2 comments:
haha i like breakfast for dinner nights too. Brady is getting so big (and adorable!)
I would much rather have breakfast for supper than in the mornings, but the waffles sound so much fun! You are mom of the year! ;)
Post a Comment