My awesome husband surprised me with a kindle e-reader for Christmas this year.
I just want to take a minute to express how much I LOVE this gift.
I casually mentioned that I might like to have one, but was not 100% sure I would love it.
When I opened it on Christmas morning, I was excited but still a little on the fence about it.
I am on the fence no longer.
I love it!
Essentially, it is like an ipod for books.
I have really gotten interested in reading over the past 3-4 years and with this little puppy, my ability to satisfy that interest has really been made possible. I am flying through my personal reading list.
(on a side note, any good reading suggestions would also be appreciated.)
In fact, I love it so much, Caleb has decided he wants one for himself as well.
Or it could be that I never put mine down long enough for him to use it.
Here are few reasons I am loving it...
- convenience
- small, lightweight, fits in my purse
- so easy and quick to download new books
- all books are in one tiny space
- can read in the sun
- most kindle reads are cheaper than the book and some are free!!!
- Just bookmark it our turn it off and my place is saved. (Very important with a toddler running around)
- comfortably fits in my hands(I have small hands and sometimes books are awkward for me to hold and be comfortable. Does anyone else have that problem or is that just me?)
I feel like everyone who enjoys reading must get one!!!
I really do take it everywhere!!!
O.k. so that is my advertisement for the year.


1 comment:
I heard there was a good book out there about sexy water elephants.
Post a Comment