Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Without Daddy

Caleb headed out of town Thursday afternoon for the annual men's retreat. He and 3 others went up early to camp and hike Thursday night and all day Friday before everyone else go there. That left Brady and I on our own for the weekend.


We made lots of plans for the weekend without daddy.


 It started Friday morning. We met some friends for a play date at a local indoor swimming pool. Brady had such a wonderful time swimming with his friends for a couple of hours.





After swimming the mommas decided to have lunch at Chuy's. The kiddos were so tired. Grady even fell asleep. We put him in the booth next to us. Ha!!



Brady and I came home. Brady took a nap and I took a shower, cleaned the house a little, and finished packing.  When he woke we headed to my mom's house for the weekend.

My sister and Noah also spent the night on Friday night at Mom's. Amy and Mom were able to see and feel Presley kick. They were pretty excited and they realized I wasn't exaggerating when I say she kicks HARD!!!

 Saturday morning we woke up and Poppy made us pancakes before we headed to the zoo for the day. We had a great time, but pregnancy, 2 toddlers, zoo, and 80 degree weather wore this momma out!



They have a new dino exhibit at the zoo and Noah was so scared. He sat in Brady's lap in the wagon. Ha!!

The dino's were big and scary! They also moved and made noises.

This bird attacked Brady and I . It got stuck in my hair.

Brad said, "It don't wike the birds anymore."




Amy named herself the bird whisperer.



The zebras are never out this close to the people when we are there.


Brady had to have this snake. He loves this snake and will not put it down!

Amy and I had to go decorate for a baby shower after we got back to mom's. We left the boys like this in the chair watching t.v. with Mom. Sweet cousins!

Notice the snake!






  

No comments: