Brady and I stayed at Mom's again, while Amy and Noah went home hoping Noah would sleep a little better.
Sunday morning after church, I helped host a baby shower for our friend Ana and baby Nora.
 |
| The mommy to be and all the shower hosts. |
Ana is due exactly 10 weeks before me. We are all excited for Presley and Nora to be sweet friends.
We have several friends that have boys the same age as Brady, so it is nice to know that Presley will have the same. :)
 |
| drink table |
 |
| sweet ruffle cake |
 |
| table centerpieces |
 |
| opening gifts |
 |
| some of the bigger gifts |
 |
| some of the guest reactions. Baby girl showers are so fun! |
 |
| This picture didn't turn out well, it is so blurry, but I made the poofs. You may remember some of them from the gender reveal party! |
Caleb got back around noon or a little before. He and my parents took over with Brady while I helped with the shower.
Brady had ball practice, so Caleb also took him to that and then they came home for the night.(I know I have a wonderful husband!) I helped clean up the shower and then hung out with my mom until church.
I spent a long time talking after church because I was by myself, a friend was in town I haven't seen in a while, and I didn't have a toddler to watch or get home. It was really nice to get to visit with people and give my full attention!
Caleb and I stayed up way too late talking and sharing about our weekends. It is nice to have some time a part to miss each other and share stories other than work/normal life stuff.
As tired as I was and as bad as my feet and legs hurt(blame pregnancy), It really was an awesome weekend and I am thankful for every second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment