Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend in Pictures.

The phone rang while I was filling up Brady's bath and I got distracted. Brady started yelling something about too much water. Oops!


Brady fell asleep on the way home after storm chasing all day. It may have been more like avoiding, but whatever.



An imaginary baby crocodile joined our family this weekend. Baby crocodile and Brady had to take a bath. Brady asked if I could take his and baby crocodile's picture in the bathtub, so here it is.  Baby crocodile is supposed to be sitting to Brady's left. He has a helmet and a sword in the picture, so I am told.


My sweet boy and me before dinner and a little shopping Saturday night. He always wants a picture with Mama these days.


We went to Olive Garden for dinner on Saturday night. Brady and Caleb entertained themselves by making salad faces. I am not sure which one enjoyed it more.



Sunday, Brady had his first t-ball practice. He was worn out, because he hadn't had a nap that day and it was so so so cold.

He hit the ball well on the tee.


They did some catching drills. I think he was a little bored, because he started wandering around the field. He yelled, "Hey Mom, I am just walking around." to me through the fence.


Then they attempted to run the bases. Brady got trampled once, but just got up and kept running.


The walk to the car and ride home were miserable. Brady cried and whined the entire time. Luckily our house is literally 3 minutes down the road. He didn't understand the taking turns with every one thing and he was so tired. This is sure to be an interesting season!!

That was our weekend in a nutshell. We did a couple other normal things as well, like church and spent some time with family, but that is every weekend stuff. :)

No comments: