22 Weeks
The weeks are moving right a long. As we enter into Spring, longer days, and a busier time of year, I am thinking that the rest of my pregnancy will go a lot quicker. Spring and Summer seem to do that. I am excited for all the Spring and Summer holds and to welcome our sweet baby in July. With that, I am also left feeling like there is so much to do before she gets here.
I am wearing a maternity shirt in this picture, but regular jeans. I feel like a lot of maternity clothes make me look bigger, because they draw attention to the belly area, but they are usually so much more comfortable. This picture was taken Saturday,which is when I actually roll over to the next week. We went out to eat dinner and while we were waiting several people offered their seat to me while we were waiting. So, I obviously look pregnant now. It was sweet of people. I like to think people are good in general.
I thought about cropping Brady out of the picture, but I love his sweet face. This is how he looks at my belly every day.
I am wearing a maternity shirt in this picture, but regular jeans. I feel like a lot of maternity clothes make me look bigger, because they draw attention to the belly area, but they are usually so much more comfortable. This picture was taken Saturday,which is when I actually roll over to the next week. We went out to eat dinner and while we were waiting several people offered their seat to me while we were waiting. So, I obviously look pregnant now. It was sweet of people. I like to think people are good in general.
I thought about cropping Brady out of the picture, but I love his sweet face. This is how he looks at my belly every day.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: length of spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: about 6-8 lbs on my scale. It varies from day to day, based on how many oreos or doughnuts I have eaten the day before. Just kidding, sort of...
Clothes: It is about 1/2 regular and 1/2 maternity.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn
Barrett
Movement: I feel her throughout the day some, but especially at night. When she moves, she moves big and kicks hard!
Sleep: it seems to have improved lately. I am sleeping pretty good these days.
What I miss: being able to play in the floor with Brady. It is getting increasingly harder and more uncomfortable to get up and down from the floor. Brady will say, "I will wait for daddy to play this, because the floor doesn't hurt him". Sweet boy.
Cravings: Nothing really. Whatever it is, it has to be in small portions.
Symptoms: same as always, nothing
new
Best Moment this week: Just seeing how excited Caleb is about having a daughter. He had a meeting at work this week and he had to share a piece of good news. His was his baby girl. He came home and told me all about it. (He isn't one for much details or information, so it was special.)
What am I looking forward to: enjoying time with Brady and planning for our new baby.
1 comment:
Love your 'Prince' shirt. Glad your personal shopper made you get it!
Post a Comment