I am now 24 weeks as of today, however I typed this up earlier this week, but did not have a picture. My sister took this close up belly shot in my bathing suit yesterday, so I thought I would go ahead and post this with the picture. I really didn't want to miss documenting a week. :)
Things are moving right along. I am kind of at the point where I feel like I have forever until she gets here, but I have so much to get done before she is here, which makes me feel like 17 weeks is not that long.
Pregnancy Highlights:
Things are moving right along. I am kind of at the point where I feel like I have forever until she gets here, but I have so much to get done before she is here, which makes me feel like 17 weeks is not that long.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: length of spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 10 lbs
Clothes: It is about 1/2 regular and 1/2 maternity.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn Barrett
Movement: yes, this week we have started to see her move from the outside of my belly. It is the weirdest thing. It happens a lot during church service.
Sleep: not great, but not terrible.
What I miss: I guess feeling normal.
Cravings: anything as long as some one else cooks it. :)
Symptoms: same as always, nothing new really
Best Moment this week: Lots of movement
What am I looking forward to: Dr. appointment next week.
We have had a super busy weekend, so expect lots of fun post to come. Also, I will be posting week 24 soon!
2 comments:
Xena warrior princess in there... kung-fu fighter!
More than half way there, she will be here before you now it.
Post a Comment