25 Weeks
I feel like I am way further a long than 25 weeks this week and 15 more weeks seems like forever. I have been so uncomfortable this week and she kicks so hard. The other night Caleb was trying to feel her move and she was kicking so hard, I think he had a little sympathy for me. He kept talking about it! Ha Ha!
This is a terrible picture. We took about 150 and this was the best. I think it reflects the way I feel this week. I didn't feel like this until well into the 3rd trimester with Brady. It is funny how each pregnancy can be so so so different.
I feel like I am way further a long than 25 weeks this week and 15 more weeks seems like forever. I have been so uncomfortable this week and she kicks so hard. The other night Caleb was trying to feel her move and she was kicking so hard, I think he had a little sympathy for me. He kept talking about it! Ha Ha!
This is a terrible picture. We took about 150 and this was the best. I think it reflects the way I feel this week. I didn't feel like this until well into the 3rd trimester with Brady. It is funny how each pregnancy can be so so so different.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: an average rutabaga
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up about 10-11 lbs
Clothes: It is about 1/2 regular and 1/2 maternity, maternity are more comfortable most of the time, but make me feel like I am 3x's bigger.
Gender: Girl! Presley Lynn Barrett
Movement: Yes!!! Hard kicks!
Sleep: not great, but not terrible. I am managing.
What I miss: being comfortable. I don't know if it is her position or what, but I have been so uncomfortable this week.
Cravings: not really anything specific.
Symptoms: the biggest thing is the uncomfortable feeling and not being able to breathe.
Best Moment this week: getting closer and closer to meet her.
What am I looking forward to: working on the nursery
2 comments:
Its going by so quickly. I know exactly how you're feeling. The 2nd pregnancy is definitely much harder on your body! Ill be praying for you to get some relief. And I think you look great in the picture.
Thanks Ashley. It really isn't that bad, just worse than it was with Brady. :)
Post a Comment