Brady is so funny! He keeps us laughing all the time!
You really never know what that kid is going to say, as with all kids.
Sometimes (most times) he isn't trying to be funny, but it is anyway.
You want some examples?
Okay, I will share some.
FYI: Brady potties sitting down because he isn't quite big enough to stand yet.
Caleb was taking him to the bathroom one morning and said, "Boy, I am gonna have to teach you to potty standing up." Brady replied, "No, I potty like Mommy!"
Caleb was taking him to the bathroom one morning and said, "Boy, I am gonna have to teach you to potty standing up." Brady replied, "No, I potty like Mommy!"
On Saturday we took Brady to see Sesame Street Live. During the car ride home I was asking Brady about the show. He kept answering every question with "I don't know". I finally told him he couldn't answer anymore questions like that because it is rude. He replied, "I was just kiddin? What you talk'n bout?"
We have some family friends that just got back from an Alaskan cruise. They brought Brady back a t-shirt. One that says something about someone who loves me went to Alaska to get me a shirt and it has animals on it. Brady walks up to it, picks it up, and says "Oh I love dis. Mommy, see it, it has animals on it. I love dis!"
| wearing said shirt during a little just dance action. |
Every day when we come home, Brady yells, "WE MADE IT!!!" as we turn onto out road. Every day.
The other day I had a rough day(really, really rough) at work and was upset while talking to Caleb about it all. Brady came in, patted my shoulder, and said, "don't cry Mommy, you not a baby".
And lastly, Brady was taking a bath last night and said, "Mommy come look." (I had stepped out for a minute.) When I came in this is what I saw. Brady said, "look at my he-uh-met(helmet)!"
I adore this crazy, silly boy. I am so very thankful I have him around to make me smile every day!
2 comments:
What we do without this little crazy thing!? I love and laughed the whole time because I can hear him saying these things!
SO CUTE!!! Tuff has started getting more independent and the funniest thing he's saying right now is "I DO IT! I DO IT!" What makes it so funny? Not only does he say it twice, every time, He also says it in a "MAFIA" language/sounding voice. It's SO funny. I crack up every time.
Post a Comment