Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swimming, Sunburns, and Sleeping

My big boy ready to go!
 We went to a friends house to swim yesterday with my mom, sister, and Noah. When we walked up to the pool Brady said, "This pretty cool! Big pool!"
He LOVES his life jacket!

He had a blast. While we were there he learned to swim with his life jacket on and keep his face out of the water. I was so proud of him. It made for a much more enjoyable "big" pool experience.
Noah got pretty comfortable under the umbrella with a juice box. So cute!


Brady DID NOT want to leave. He was so tired, though, he could barely walk to the car.  I think he would have swam until midnight if we let him.
He swam around the whole pool like this by himself. Big Boy!

I managed to keep Brady sun burn free, but I didn't do so well for myself. I guess that is the life of a Mommy!

I am a bright, red lobster! It is pretty painful. Oops! I spent so much time in the pool, I didn't realize how hot is was.

Caleb had to work today so Brady and I are taking it easy around the house.  He is still pretty worn out today and actually rested his head in my lap at church this morning for a little bit. (He never ever does that!)
Sweet Noah!

He has to rest up because tomorrow starts Vacation Bible School and he is so excited!!!
Popsicle Time. This is the only thing Brady would eat. Ha Ha! And he wouldn't take his life jacket off to eat it! Silly Boy!

I don't think I have ever seen a kid so excited.  When they announce it at church, his ears perk up and he makes the sweetest, excited face I have ever seen.

I wish I could freeze it!!!

It is so stinking cute!!!


No comments: