Here is Brady this morning before VBS.
He was having a wild hair morning and must have been a little sleepy because he had his Marley and Blankey.
And
Here is at the end of the day with his crafts again.
Today his lesson was about Elijah, but apparently he wasn't listening because every answer to every question is "I don't know" today.
(Yesterday, every answer was "Gods" when I asked. I asked questions like what did you learn today, who was in your class, what did you sing about, etc)
Today his lesson was about Elijah, but apparently he wasn't listening because every answer to every question is "I don't know" today.
(Yesterday, every answer was "Gods" when I asked. I asked questions like what did you learn today, who was in your class, what did you sing about, etc)
He cheered, "Yay! Mommy!" after I took these pictures.
Apparently, he is proud of me for being able to work the camera.
Silly Boy!
Silly Boy!
1 comment:
Yay Mommy! I took off his VBS shirt so I could see his outfit and he said... NO NO NO I wear that shirt! Then Oston told me he didnt think he would ever take his VBS shirt off! haha its funny how much they like them!
Post a Comment