Brady had a great week! I am so glad he was able to go. I spoke to one of his teachers yesterday and she had such kind, sweet things to say about Brady. She told me how eager he was to learn and how well he listened so well every day. I am so thankful for my sweet boy and his sweet heart! He has already started asking when he can go back.
Yesterday we had a birthday party to attend. It was a princess party in fact. They had a super cute castle cake. I am certain Brady only enjoys birthday parties for the cake. That is all he talks about. Ha!
We brought Noah home with us to play after the party and to give his mommy and daddy a break after a long week of work and VBS. (My sister taught the baby class, I know she was exhausted!)
I love that they have each other, they have no idea how special that relationship is going to be throughout their lives.
We ate a lunch of turkey, cheese, fresh mango, blueberries, and pineapple. They took an 1 and 1/2 hour nap in mine and Caleb's bed, helped me make a dessert, took a bath, and played and laughed their little hearts out.
It was really fun! Brady cried when he left. Sad!
Caleb had to work today so we didn't really plan much for Father's Day! I let Brady pick out a card and gift at Wal-mart. He picked a card with a dog in sunglasses and some M&M's for Caleb. It was probably the sweetest thing ever!
Brady gave it to Caleb this morning and immediately said, "Daddy, you have to share dos with me!" We both laughed and laughed!
I am so thankful for such a wonderful daddy for my child. I can not imagine doing this with anyone else. I knew Caleb would be an amazing father, but I had no idea he would be this good. He has surpassed all my expectations and continues to each day. He loves Brady so much and is so great with him. Brady adores him. I am thankful that Brady has such an awesome person to look up to.
Happy Father's Day, Caleb!
We love you!
2 comments:
Noah's looking at Brady in almost every pic! Haha! They are so cute!
This post almost made me cry! Caleb is a good daddy!! Brady and Noah both look so big in these pictures! They are definitely special little boys!
Post a Comment