Thursday, June 16, 2011

VBS: Days 3 and 4

Wednesday:

Brady did not want his picture made before VBS. He wanted to watch whatever was on the t.v.

Sometimes he does this stuff just to make me crazy. It is possible I was late to work because of these pictures.

He managed to pull it together for me.

Yesterday his class was on Jonah and the big fish, but Brady has assured me that it was a whale and not a fish.

I picked him up, drove to my parents house, had dinner with them, gave Brady a bath and cleaned myself up a little, and we headed back to church for services(they do the whole VBS puppet thing on Wed night during VBS week instead of regular classes).
So the car was the only place to take our craft pic and this is the best I could get.

Brady had a major meltdown after the puppets were over last night. He kept mumbling something about the fish needing to be in water and he needed to see them more. (During some of the songs, the fish puppets show up) He was so worn out, we rushed home, and went straight to bed!


Thursday:

Caleb and Brady were playing/wrestling around on our bed when I was trying to get a picture before work.

I think Brady looks soooo big!


Today was about Noah and the ark, but Brady is super confused because his cousin is Noah. He kept correcting me that Noah is a baby and did not build a big boat. He is very interested in the rainbow that God made, though!

My MIL told me when I picked up Brady today that she had to sit with him and walk him to class today. She also said he fell asleep on the way home, so she woke him to go to the bathroom. He finished his business, got up, walked to the bed and laid down. She said he slept until 4!!!  VBS is over at 11. The best part is that he apparently was so out of it, he took off his underwear in his sleep and slept nude!

Poor Buddy! VBS is rough!

We had to do some grocery shopping after I picked him up so that is why he is eating fruit snacks. I always bribe him with snacks so I can put the groceries away in peace. It's a toss up between being one of my parental flaws or genius. Not sure.



Tomorrow is the last day. Caleb is off so he is returning for the end of VBS. I know they will have a big day together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's having LOTS of fun this week!!!!

Lawrence Family said...

i have the best story about him today Mrs Mary told me!